Crassula lycopodiodes "Watch Chain"
Crassula lycopodioides (watch chain) is a small, vertical-growing succulent with pointed tiny light-green leaves, densely packed around the thin stem, resembling scales. It grows to be intricate bush up to a foot tall. The flowers are little and yellow-green. It is a good specimen for an undersea-themed dish garden. Valuable accent in a mixed arrangement as a tidy contrast to rosette-shaped succulents. Also serves as a unique, small ground cover in a rock garden.3.5 " pot
SURVIVE & THRIVE
Recommended pairings: Crassula marginalis rubra ‘Calico Kitten’, Echeveria ‘Perle von Nurnberg’
- Bloom time: Spring to summer
- Size: Up to 12 inches high
- Plant in porous soil with adequate drainage
- Bright, filtered light and ample airflow
- Water thoroughly when soil is completely dry to the touch (water with caution in winter, as the plant can lose its roots if the soil stays cold and wet for extended periods)
- Hardiness: USDA Zone 9a (20-25° F)
APPEARANCE Part of what makes succulents so fascinating are the myriad ways they express themselves throughout the year, depending on light, season, temperature, soil, and hydration. For those and other reasons, the plants you receive may not look exactly as they appear on our website.